Cesium Radiation In San Francisco California Milk Spike To Highest Yet — 13.24 pCi/l
In my last report on the levels of radiation in San Fransisco, California milk UCB detected iodine radiation in raw milk at levels 2600% above the EPA drinking water limit.
Japan nuclear iodine radiation in San Francisco raw milk detected at 2600% EPA drinking water limits and in store-bought milk 1045% above EPA limits by the latest University of Berkeley radiation tests. The UCB also claimed that all radiation levels in the milk were starting to level off while the data shows a sharp increase in cesium radiation in their milk samples after their statement.
In that report I pointed out how UCB claimed that the radiation levels in milk were leveling off.
The results monitoring page seems to downplaying everything and some statements are outright misleading.
For example the UCB page states that store-bought milk levels of I-131, Cs-134 and Cs-137 are leveling off.
And posted this screen shot of what they wrote.
And finally a graph of their Cesium results showing that in fact the cesium radiation levels continued to rise.
Now, in the latest round of radiation tests, the cesium radiation in San Francisco milk jump once again to the highest level yet.
Here is a screen shot of the latest UCB Milk Radiation tests.
- Radioactive Iodine In Phoenix Arizona Milk 1600% Above EPA Drinking Water Limits
- Radiation in Milk Above EPA Max And in Drinking Water in 14 US Cities
- Japan Nuclear Radiation Found In San Francisco, CA Tap Water – Levels In Rainwater 18,100% Above Drinking Water Limit
- Radiation Detected In Rain Across The Entire US.
- EPA In Ohio Admits Radiation In Drinking Water Harmful At 3 Picocuries Per Liter
- Radioactive Plutonium And Strontium Bombarding US West Coast Since March 18th
- Japan Officially Orders Censorship Of Truth About Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Disaster
- Cover up of Japan Fukushima Nuclear Radiation Fallout Forecasts Exposed!
- Fukushima Nuclear Disaster- You won’t hear this on the Main Stream News.